Monday, July 7, 2008

Jalan Bahtera

I'm back! Alive and great.

Will do a very quick update cause I still have a lot of unfinished business to finish up.

I was really hesitant on this camp but as cliche as this sounds, I'm really glad I attended it cause of so many reasons. There's so much truth in most of the things the Coaches were saying and how leadership is about first encouraging your heart then the team. It's not just about leading, it's about listening as well.

When my team went for the water activities and while I was waiting for them to return, I realised that I have so much shortcomings as a leader and all of those start with fear. I fear responsibility, I fear commitments, I fear giving my all. I fear all those. And, I realised I was not the person whom I used to be two or three years ago. Time has certainly changed me and though I desire for that change; frankly, I don't really want it. I don't really need it. Not right now.

Company was great. Instructor was great. Great time. Thanks Cool Heat!

And, Mr Gohel, if you ever read this (i'll still remind you anyway), I want my shirt. I came to the other end of Singapore, paid $90 for that! Gimme the goods man!

There's actually a lot of other things on my mind but I'm just really shagged and my thoughts are everywhere. Sleep, hunger and fatigue.

Alright then darlings!

No comments: