Wednesday, January 30, 2008

08S204

Just a quick one before I go grab a bite.

You know, I'm beginning to really love my CG hella lot now. I love all of them man. They are so different and unique and the main reason why the love is passing through is that they make my job a lot easier. Nobody wants to watch the dance show, nobody wants to buy CNY goodies. That means, no job for me other than meeting the JC2 for whatnot almost every morning.

I must be the luckiest CG representative alive.

Soccer was good today but it's funny how my legs doesn't hurt after training but it's my hands that are taking the pain. Strange, is it not? Hmm...

I'm actually very very hungry and I am very very tired and sleepy.

GP teacher: This is the hardest part of GP paper. You have to integrate both ideas from the passage...

Me: But, I cannot integrate... I can only differentiate.

Eugene: *stares* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

CG: LAME!!! HAHAHA!!! LAME!!! HAHAHA!!!

This post is not getting anywhere. But I'm going to the kitchen.

No comments: