Sunday, January 20, 2008

No Interest

Just when you thought your vast array of words and phrases and how convenient you are able to spin and twist them to distinctly potray what you genuinely feel, words fail you. That is exactly how it is when I try to put into words that surge of emotions and feelings last night with you guys. I tried to use the marvel of the language to tell you guys how I feel about you and even when I settled for simpler words, nothing seems to fit exacly what I really mean. I treasure what we have now and I pray this will go on and on. I love you.

Had a long long day out yesterday, came home at about 11ish without my voice and then I realised I have a whole stack of tutorials waiting for me. Funny how it is when I was in TK, a majority of the workload was Chemistry or maybe I did not do any other homework but Chemistry, but the same it is now I'm in MJ. Chemistry this, Chemistry that. I have 4 tutorials. 1 down, 3 more to go.

Then, there's Maths but I'm not complaining since there's very few questions and I can finish it up in half an hour so technically speaking, I could do it half an hour before lessons commence. But, I think I'll do it later.

Then, there's China. Though lectures are very interesting and engaging, I'll leave it at that.

I think my slack attitude is back probably because I know results is this Friday and that is the only thing I am looking forward to... or not for right now. Nothing seems to interest me or bother me anymore. Not even doing Mole Concept seems interesting any longer. That's how major it is.

I'm off to watch Spongebob and then eat breakfast then do my work.

Of the three tasks, only 2 of them look achievable.

No comments: