Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008 As It Is

Now, I really don't what this to sound as it will sound later in the post. But, pardon me for I am just another helpless being who is in constant need to whine and complain and have the right to at least pretend that the world actually cares and that everything gravitates around me. Nyeh.

This is gonna be ugly.

I spent the last day of my 2007 with an IT guy whom I only knew through the phone the day before but had to sit in front on him with my laptop in between us and just sit and pretend that I did not give 2 hoots that when it got reformatted, I will lose everything there is on my laptop simply because I was ignorant and thought it was silly, redundant, pointless and too hyped up to actually keep a back-up. Now, don't go judging me, sister.

And now, the first day of 2008, I had to wake up to my hamsters fighting in their own home and Frabbles bled from his mouth and when I was away, looking for Baby Johnson's Wipe to clearly wipe his mouth... POOF. And, he disappeared. Then, we had to spend what seems to be endless hours when it was just actually 5 minutes to look for that white-ass boy who was entertaining himself by bitting away the bags under the closet. I missed my Aston's and ECP because of that white-ass hamster boy.

Then, I had to sit in front of my laptop once again with episodes of yesterday reminding me to actually back the hell of and move on with something productive but being the usual obstinate me, I sit on and installed my Microsoft while multi-tasking; cleaning up my room and finding a spot to put my speakers. And, while I was doing all that, I had to keep pressing "Restart Later" button from the update windows that kept popping up; enjoying its ability to further annoy my annoyed self.

Then, here comes the big then, to my horror and disappointment and regret and fury, I discovered I have misplaced my Samsung YP-P2 installation CD and I cannot even pull out even a fragment of my memory to assist me in searching for what seems to be a futile search.

And, finally, here I am bulling everything, seeking solace from typing all these out and still having to click the "Restart Later" button. Oh, and it is not even half a day gone yet. Still 12:48pm and I simply could not have wished for a better day.

I could actually.

I pray that your start to 2008 was way way way better than mine, which is actually not that difficult especially if you are not an IT noob, keep your things organised and have a back-up for everything else and do not have a hamster who's doing drugs with a bleeding mouth.

But, on the upside, I started my new year by... eating Prata. Yes, at 12am 010108, I was eating Prata at Mr.Prata. Doing it the old school way...

I congratulate you if you have reached thus far in this post but I am deeply and most sincerely regretful if you have had any trauma along the way.

damn all those updates

No comments: