Thursday, January 17, 2008

Be Nice Avogadro

I am back one more time to the procastination mode that I was in since forever. It's just one of those feelings you get when you have so many things to do and you know you have to do them but you are just to lazy to even move a muscle. That's how bad it is.

I have Chem tutorial corrections to do and speaking of that, I really find it hard to abandon my old method of doing things to replace to the new ones. Like for example, I always make it a habit to write chemical equations and it is a must after that to use our mole ratio and such. Somehow, my tutor finds it odd that I am doing all that cause I'll be wasting time though I get the same result. New method is okay la, not like it's so different from what Mrs Tan had taught us but it's just that I have established a system for myself to do things and it has proved to work time and again and I am comfortable with it. So, just the thought of having to abolish that familiar system for a new one is very very very... ambitious.

Then there is Maths Tutorial, Physics Lecture notes that I have to read through and also read Time to source articles related to China. Maths tutorial done already and that is as far as it goes.

I am just very tired to do anything productive today. I want to sleep some more. And, training is at 3 tomorrow. Not complaining.. not complaining...

Had Compass today, something equivalent to FT period in TK and we got to know our CG mates lot lot better. Dr. Vaz is really caring about welfare and he is very passionate about Physcis and he knows his substance really well. Played a round of TruthorDare during Compass and all I can say is that we need to find better questions than "What is your favourite book?" eh, Eugene?

I am the CG rep = Chairman. Thanks eh, Eugene (again). Thanks a lot.

Found myself distracted for a while during Physcis and Maths lecture, maybe it's the medicine that I'm taking. And yes, had a mini Chemistry timed-MCQ exercise and alamak, after eons of not racing against time just to make sense of the chemistry behind the questions, I struggled man. Ain't a good feeling. I passed but bad pass.

Chemistry better be better for me from now or else I may live a passion-less live.

Olevels results, please have mercy on me.

I think I'm too sleepy that's why I am typing paragraph by paragraph of things that hardly make sense.

forget me, it's that simple

No comments: