Thursday, January 10, 2008

Funny Bunny

This will be a quick one.

God, I am so very shagged beyond shagged-ness that as I'm typing out my words, my eyes are gradually closing and right now, the words are blur. Had floorball trial just now and turned out bad for me but Kai Hui got in. Shamini and I apparently with some others had no eye-hand coordination and played the game by our own rules, I think. Pretty funny stuff. But, the game was good and managed to score 1 goal through my no-skill 'whacking'.

So, now I have to choose other CCAs and my first choice was still floorball. Haven't you heard that persistence do pay? Then, it's soccer and odac. I think, for soccer I might not have eye-leg coordination too since the whole time I played is by our own rules. This is what living in Loserville seems like la. But, worst come to worst, my last choice is Debate Society. Nothing bad about the society but other than the physical things I can do, my mouth can work too.

Gee, that does not sound right.

Anyway, lectures in MJ seems to appeal a lot lot lot more to me now and I actually look forward to lectures than breaks. I think maybe because there are more 3 hours breaks than there are 1 hour lectures. It's a natural thing la. Chemistry is still easy-peasy now and Moles is my favourite topic so I find myself drifting off a little during lectures. The Science HOD is really like Mr Tan Kee Hoe just that in MJC, she has much longer hair and horizontally smaller. Ignore that, I'm really sleepy. But, she does go around and walk in the LT to check on our work and say this and that... very much like Mr Tan la.

Me: Is this a typo? (pointing to "s.t.p" printed on tutorial)

Colin: No, not typo. It's standard temperature pressure.

Hwee Kiat: (turns and look at me) Typo? HAHAHAHAHAHA.

I was only aware of the existence of r.t.p at that point. Forgive my ignorance.

Physics lecture is something I look forward to. Funny lecturer, good lesson, happy me.

Mr Lee: (sitting on the stage, waiting for us to finish copying) I suddenly feel like singing.

Us: (giggles)

Mr Lee: I won't la. Later JAE no students in H2 Physics.

Us: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Another one,

Mr Lee: Imagine all of you are Newton wannabes and you have no knowledge at all about Physics.

Us: (silence)

Mr Lee: (halfway thru the explanation) ... but we KNOW that acceleration due to gravity...

Us: But, you don't know anything!

Mr Lee: (silence) I set the rule.

Funny man.

gone

No comments: