Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Perfect Day

The week starts off like rotten egg but I am determined to make it better. Hah, ignore that. I am too tired from all the nonsense that has happened in just 2 days that I am not even determined to wake up tomorrow. But I will. Cause I love Wednesday. There's something pleasant about Wednesday.

I'm drifting off again.

The few things worth mentioning are that tennis killed my arm and so now when I write, I tremble. And you know this is a problem if you have seen my handwriting with arm that works perfectly fine. Thursday will just be running and running and running and running... (I planned to do that 7 times since we have to run 7 rounds but I gave up).

I have so much tutorials to do, materials to read up, this and that. And, the majority of the workload is Chemistry with all the tutorials and the assignment and oh, the surprise class test we had. Gee, I was so surprised I did not finish 2 questions.

Chemistry test next Monday then Physics test on Tuesday.

My life is near perfect.

And soccer training tomorrow. Baik ah.

i hate to be rude towards anyone but you drove me into a corner. what i said was a casual remark, something i had to let out cause i know what i got was beyond my capability. it has no malicious intention towards anyone or whatsoever. nobody has to feel insulted or break down cause it was not meant to be offensive towards anyone. if she felt insulted, my deepest apology to her cause i never meant for it to be rude or 'selfish' as you preferred.

and you, what is wrong with you? i just cannot comprehend you anymore. does it give you so much ecstacy knowing i am troubled and possibly fearful of your threat? you are the last person i wish to be rude to but you are pushing it too far now.

No comments: