Saturday, January 12, 2008

Wating For Saturday

Finally finally finally. I've been waiting for Saturday since last Sunday night because I know I can slack my ass off today. I know I've said this a gazillion times during the holiday period about how much I wish there was something productive for me to do but right now, all I want is my holidays back. I am never satisfied.

Anyway, we met our CT yesterday during the last slot of the day and holy, I tell you, just the sound of his name can blow you off your feet, can cause your heart to skip a beat. Okay, I'm bullshitting again. His name is very charming almost reminded me of those men in Greece that went around with their medieval armour. Joseph Valentine Vaz. Oh, I'm sorry. Did I tell you he is a Dr? Yeah, address him this way -----> Dr. Vaz. Sexy shit, I tell you. Strictly his name, darling.

Like I've said, our CG has a pathetic total strength of 13 but everyone is so warm and friendly and I've gotten myself used to them already. So, 13 people in a fairly big classroom and 1 tutor with an interesting name, that means hell fun.

2 weeks only and I have so many things to be done. Take Chemistry for example, we have 28 long questions on Mole Concept to be completed by Monday before 9.25am. And, yesterday though I was beat after roaming Vivo after school, I stayed up quite a bit to finish up everything and now, I am almost a free man. Then, there is Physics. We have to attempt a few questions before tutorial on Monday and mine fall on the first period so that makes another one. And, China Studies is another thing. I don't know if my relationship with Mao has to always be this way where at the start it is all blurred and covered with ambiguity but hell, I am feeling that one more time. So, I have to read up the notes before tutorial on Monday. Maths is pretty fine since I've completed Partial Fractions during break but I can see that the future looks bleak. Hah, as usual la.

But, I'm not complaining since the majority of the workload is on Chemistry and we all know there is nothing more I could ever wish for than having Chemistry homework as my partner for the night. I think I'm not getting enough sleep, that's why. Or maybe too much sleep.

Word is going around that release of O level results is on the 25th Jan but some others say on the 18th. Either way, it's shit early and I'm not mentally geared yet. There are so many scenarios to be considered almost like Permutation and Combination and even then no matter how much I permutate the situations, it still spells SHIT.

Decisions have to be made. This and that. Ah, bloody, I'm still a child la dey.

Mr Lee: Imagine all of you are Newton wannabe and Newton is not around yet... He is still swimming.

Physics joke cannot be any funnier.

you bite the dust

No comments: