Monday, January 28, 2008

Pissed Off

I cannot believe I actually bothered to do this but I shall if it means putting my mind at ease and clearing everything that's on my chest. And, this is not another of my happy post so you can leave now, actually.

I'm very very fucking angry. Like fuming mad.

I've so much rant in my head now that I do not know where to begin. Everything seems to be in the line of fuck, bitch and asshole... That's how pissed I am right now.

Lets see how I can actually do this so your fragile, pathetic soul will not get offended cause after all, a sincere compliment that was directed to you without any perceivable agenda or motive appears to you as an underhand method of offence. And it is increasingly difficult now to say 'fuck' in this post cause you are so narrow-minded that you will think it is actually referring to your puny self when in actual fact, it's just a figure of speech to show how pissed I am with you.

Some people are just so bloody insecure that everything you say or type out appears to them as a personal attack and they act like as though the whole bloody planet is gravitating around them. And the best thing is that they think your whole world too gravitates around them that they actually figured everything you write out or say seems to be an attack at them for whatever goddamn reason and possibly you have a shrine at home to worship them.

And it'll be perfectly alright with me if you happen to have no education at all and is retarded, spastic and losing 3/4 of your brain and also coincidentally have no balls and you go around bullshitting at me how you get offended over something that I sincerely thought of just to tell you that I owe you the credit and just like the others, you are special to me. But, noooo, your pathetic, puny brain is so shallow that you have to jump to conclusions and once again think everyone's life is about you and you and you only. Like are you seriously that insecured?

And to think once upon a time I have such immense respect for you. I am a bloody fucktard.

And yes I know you will somehow read this and even without my telling you, you would have jumped to conclusions and figured this whole post is about you. The only difference is hell yeah, this whole post is about you.

And I cannot even be bothered if you feel offended or angry like I am now cause since you want to feel offended, I'll give you a reason right now.

I've always thought highly of you for as long as I can remember and how I wished one day I have the same mental capacity as you. But I take it all back. I do not want to have the same mental capacity as you though it appears to be impressive, you know nothing about gratitude. And now, I don't even wish to emulate you cause I do not want to be that rude and ungrateful half the time.

I was so wrong about you. Very wrong.

And I'm not gonna take anything away just because you want me to. If you are offended, leave. You are smarter than that.

But just like you, I will be offended that I had lack of better judgement and I had judged you as a hero.

No comments: