Thursday, January 24, 2008

THE Day

This is it.

There's no turning back.

I hate it when I type in paragraphs like that. It scares me shitless.

Doing it again.

Anyhoo, I just came here to ramble so please bear with me and expect and empty, pointless post.

It was not so bad last night actually. Could not sleep in the early parts of the night but in the midst of smsing Mingming, my eyes shut, I disconnect from everything there is in the real world and off I went to... sleep. But, woke up a few times in the middle of the night and was rudely reminded of today's mega event and then the eyes refuse to close and when I finally get to, I woke up again and the whole process went on and on until now. I might just fall asleep on my chair.

See, I told you I'm rambling. Not as bad as Xinghui but still...

I did some reflection this morning while I was peeing and I figured I'll accept whatever results I'll get later. Not that I can reject and ask them, "Hey, could you be a darling and change my points to 6". But, what I meant was, despite having all these 'aims' and 'goals', I have to be prepared if fate thinks it's pretty funny to throw me off track and give me something totally... unexpected. In all honesty, right after I typed that out, my stomach hurts really bad. It's like there are knots tied in there real tight or it could just be another one of those nature calls. But, the point is, it hurts and my heart hurts just thinking about screwing up.

My Mum has a fever and it always happen at times like this- results. PSLE was the same thing and now, 4 years on, the fever is back yaww! Hah. And you thought to yourself, whose results this is actually? Both parents insisted violently to accompany me to TK later but alamak, with my Mum around, I'll get even tense in the bus and probably just die even before knowing my result. And she said, she'll shut up for the whole journey. HAHA.

Best joke, mama.

I need to ramble on some more but I'm losing steam. I probably will come back later to actually blog again.

and you pretend nothing ever happened

No comments: