Sunday, January 27, 2008

Moving On

This will be a quick one.

Tomorrow college starts all over again and though it is not the real deal yet, I like to think of it as my first step to start anew. Been doing a lot of critical reflections lately and talking to a few of the people dear in my life about all that has happened.

Bad as it may be and painful as it is, I'll take it as another lesson learnt and all these will just make me a lot stronger in the face of adversity in the future. It may be a blessing in disguise somehow since the worst thing that happened to me may just turn out to be the best thing.

So, I'm starting at zero again, putting everything behind me and I'll work my way up to MYE, Promos, Prelims and ulitmately A levels. I guess that's where I can redeem myself all over again for all the mess I ended up in. And, I will. I need to.

Just so you know, I have wallowed enough in self-pity these few days and I'm back.

I HAVE MOVED ON.

And so the journey continues...

No comments: