Sunday, January 13, 2008

Don't Make Sense

Today is Sunday. I guess you would have already known that by now. If today is Sunday, that means, the day after will be Monday. Hmm... Something is not right with that day. I don't know what but there is certainly something evil that is brewing with that kinda name (Monday).

Damn it la. Tomorrow there's school. AGAIN.

Whoever was the one that created this school system deserves to be shot. No, I don't mean that seriously. But yes, you get what I mean. When all the things you do are the same as those you did the day before, how more exciting can it possibly get? No, actually, I was not even trying to complain about that.

What I really wanted to say was, I hate waking up in the morning knowing that I have another choice which is to not wake up and continue sleeping but somehow, that does not usually happen and I always find myself dragging my feet to the bathroom and then, I wonder why I did not pick the second choice.

I am just really not looking forward to Monday. But I like Friday and Saturday. Not really Sunday. But certainly not Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday or Thursday. They sound awful.

Anyway, to something else of more content and meaning. We already had our timetable and tomorrow, I will have 3 lessons. Yipee! No, not being sarcastic, I swear. With all the breaks I have been getting while in college when I could actually reward myself the same span of breaks only with better and conducive environment that is due for breaks by staying at home, I am looking forward to studying tomorrow.

Physics, Maths, CSE. I'll live without Chemistry for a while.

i hardly make sense these days

No comments: