Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Second Day of College

It amazes me every time when I go blog-hopping and I see that the person has updated his/her blog religiously even during a school day. It really is an enigma where they acquire that much energy to stay awake when they are surrounded by the comfort within their home. I, for sure, had for many times and still will for many many times to come, succumb to the great pleasure of just closing your eyes, letting your mind drift wherever it chooses to and eventually, feel nothing at all. That, is sleeping, to me.

Anyway, today is the second day lessons had started proper in MJC and everything is going well so far. In fact, I think it's going better than I thought it would. But still, 2 days is not enough to really have a very good feel of JC education life or for this matter, the study culture in MJC. Hopefully, everything progresses in this manner for the days ahead or turn even better so I'll enjoy my PAE.

Chemistry lecture was the best for me. Now, I really don't know if it's just because I am really inclined towards Chemistry and am madly, deeply in love with it but everywhere I go, it seems to appeal to me more than anything. Even the lecturer, I thought was pretty good like Mrs Tan and Mr Tan and just nice for me to catch whatever she is saying. We are on Mole Concept, the first chapter of the syllabus and just using dividing the mass by the Mr of the compound brought back so much fond memories of Chemistry in TK. Mrs Tan, in Sec 3, trying to get us to understand the concept and Mr Tan Kee Hoe in the auditorium, in Sec 4, during the revision period. Those days...

Mathematics lecture and Physics lecture was hell interesting too and coming from me, it is a biggie. Like seriously, how on earth can Physics be interesting? And Maths, fun? Get real. Maybe it's just because it is the starting of the year and everything is rather simple and fundemental so if it is not difficult, there is no reason to hate it, eh?

Physics Lecturer: Who are those people at the back of the LT?

Teacher: They are observers for the lecture.

PL: Oh, so you guys also heard about Andy Lau being here, ah? That's me.

Oh, yes. My class is 08S204 and it is the smallest class for the whole cohort, I think. Only 14 people altogether but they are all lovelies. Very very nice people with similar passion and desire to learn and have fun. We had close to 4 hours of break today and the girls decided to study at the Library and some of the guys were at the lower level and Eugene was watching White Chicks on the Computer. Hah, fun people. Really hope to get to know all of them better.

First day of school, I crashed H2 Lit lecture just because I couldn't wait until 12 something to feel my ass on the LT chairs and feeling for myself the air-conditioner. Nothing special, like you would have guessed but the Lit lecturer was uber cute and hilarious. If only all lecturers were like that...

Tomorrow is CCA Day. Kai Hui and I trying for floorball. Both have no experience whatsoever.

i will let go bit by bit

No comments: