Friday, January 25, 2008

Thank You

mr yusri, there wil never be enough 'thank you' i can say that will suffice to actually really thank you for all that you've done for me. i never would have thought we would stay this cool from sec1 up till graduation but we are. i trust you the as a teacher and there is something about you that i find really pleasing and comfortable. i tell you things i dont tell other teachers and when we talk, anything goes and i dont have to pretend. i appreciate all the concern you've given me all this time and whatever you said that evening, i will take it as sound advice along with other advices you have given me in these 4 years. thank you for always being there. if there is one teacher i can really connect to, it gotta be you. you're my number one teacher now and always will be. i love you man. not that way but you know what i mean.



mr singh, you were the best pe teacher anyone could ever asked for, seriously. i want to thank you first for making the new zealand trip possible and for making pe really fun. actually, im not in a position to stay that cause i always skip pe to study. but it was still fun running to not get caught by you. but you did during the final lesson and you got me good. then i thought about it and realised, its mr singh we are dealing with here. thank you for pulling me through the new zealand episode. i love you la. and with your blur-ness, many others also will too.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


mr tchen, you left us when we were in sec4 but i really want to thank you for the times 3c had with you. when you left us, you told us to soar like an eagle cause our class was really not the best of the lot. im sorry we put you through so much hardship and everytime you walked in and told us you didnt know how to answer to you-know who, i wished i was much 'diligent' then. but we improved a lot. and soar like an eagle, we did. i wished you were there to see our results. thank you for giving us a good physics foundation and being the ft that we needed.



cikgu nadira, thank you for your attention and patience with us when we were in sec3 and making a1 so possible for me. you really went the extra mile to ensure we did well and i thank you for all the effort you put in. terima kasih cikgu sebab you played a part for my a2 for hml. so thank you cikgu. sayang cikgu.



mrs neo, you are so amazing, i swear. there has never been a more caring and concerned ft and despite all the times we failed you, you sticked by us and saw us through. thank you for always having faith in us. thank you for staying back to help me understand physics and though i was aiming for a2, i got a b3. it was my bad but nonetheless, you were really great with your explanations and lessons. thank you for taking care of us really well and our welfare too. its heart-warming to know that our ft really cared about us. i love you mrs neo.



mrs tan, i guess your decision to shift me towards the front was a wise one indeed. if you hadn't, i probably still be in my own world and not improved. thank you for being so strict but always having faith in me. thank you for your compliments each time i improved cause that's my energy to keep doing better. thank you mrs tan.



cikgu azmann, kan saya dah kata we'll get our distinction and we did. since we 'mugged' like crazy in the emas room, macam duh la kita dapat a2. but thank you really for the times the 6 of us had in the emas room cause it was the best time of my sec4 life. thank you cikgu sebab kita selalu belajar but we never failed to joke and have fun. cikgu, you are gerek man. terima kasih cikgu. sayang cikgu. buat kelakar.



mrs tan, i just want to thank you for everything you have done for our class for these 2 years. we've come a long way and like you said, we did really well. thank you for standing by us and persisting though time and again we always disappoint you. thank you for never losing hope and faith in us. thank you for all the sacrifices you made and how we would respond to you when you asked if we were free in the afternoon. thank you for believing in us. i know you know chemistry means so much to me and everytime i had an a1, i was elated but when i had a2, everything seems bad. im sorry i couldnt get a1 on the actual exam. it's a waste but it's purely my bad. i love you mrs tan. i love you so much.



mrs chee, omg. thank you so much for everything. thank you for just being there for me when i lost it yesterday. i guess you are right, my results pretty good but i was just disappointed. but still thank you for the times we had in sec3 and i think you are right because i came a long way. thak you for all the dissing and making fun of each other moments we had cause i really missed them. but thank you most importantly for putting me on my feet and giving me my first distinction. i love you so much mrs chee chui eng.



mrs tan, thank you for always keeping us involved with current affairs and printing summaries so that we could understand the topics taught. thank you for giving me consultation before and after prelims. thank you because you equipped us really well for ss and making a2 possible.



mdm mariam, thank you for being by me when i had the major breakdown yesterday. more importantly, thank you for equipping me so well for history exam and supplying me with informations about china and germany though i tend to get distracted a lot in class. thank you for giving me that a2 though i had my format wrong during prelims. but, its not a waste eh. thank you for making that a2 possible for me. i love you.



mrs poh, who would have guessed right, a1 for geog? certainly not me and i dont think you expected this either. miracles do happen eh. i was lucky cause i had all the topics i wanted in the paper. thank you though for believing that i always could do much better. thank you for giving me consultations though i never seem to improve even during prelims. thank you for not giving up on me though i wanted to give up on geog. thank you mrs poh but this is the end of geog and me. hah.


My imaginary friend

1 comment:

what! said...

AMA! I never knew you had a blog!
syg I also got 11 raw 9 net.
And I cried and cried like mad because the first thing that came to my mind was "FUCK!I STILL CAN'T GO TO AC!"

Nvm,we will just stay in mj together.

Because we're too cool like that.